Client: TEW Solutions
Project: Design and Drafting of Inlet Works Upgrade
Date: 11/2018 Time to Completion: 9 Months
Project Description: Ferrier Engineering was engaged by TEW solutions to provide design and detail fabrication drawings for the upgrade of the capture and screenings handling equipment for a large sewerage treatment plant on the Sunshine Coast. The project involved installation of new band screens, grit classifiers, screw conveyors and grit bins to improve the screenings capture rate, and to automate this stage of the process as much as possible.
Scope of Works:
- Perform a comprehensive 3D scan / survey of the existing screening handling building,
- Prepare layout and site-setout drawings for supplied conveyor and bandscreen equipment
- Design and drafting of concrete pavement hardstand for truck loading, screw piles and pile caps for platforms and lintel beams for building block work openings.
- Design and drafting of AS1657 compliant aluminium access platforms and stairways to new and existing equipment.
- Design and drafting of support structures for supplied shaftless screw conveyors, grit classifiers and bandscreens.
- Design and drafting of all associated PVC-u and stainless steel pipework(service water, drainage, odour extraction etc)
‘Inlet works’ fly-through