Client: TEW Solutions
Project: Design and Drafting of Grit Classifier Renewal
Date: 11/2018 Time to Completion: 7 Months
Project Description: Ferrier Engineering was engaged by TEW solutions to provide design and detail fabrication drawings for the upgrade of the capture and screenings handling equipment for a large sewerage treatment plant in Northern Brisbane. The project involved installation of 2 new grit classifiers and associated pipework to improve the management of grit capture by increasing the capacity of grit classification and lower the risk of the grit extraction system becoming overwhelmed.
Scope of Works:
- Perform a comprehensive 3D scan / survey of the existing inlet works area,
- Prepare layout and site-setout drawings for the supplied grit classifier equipment..
- Design and drafting of necessary support structures for supplied grit classifiers and associated pipework.
- Design and drafting of all associated PVC-u and stainless steel pipework(grit pipework, drainage, odour extraction etc)
- Design and drafting of new stainless steel support structures for existing screw conveyor and new out-loading chute to overflow bins
‘Inlet Works Area’ fly-through